sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2015

AUTOBIOGRAPHY


My name is Angela Rocio Jaramillo. I was born on January 5th , 1990  in the town of Neiva famous for its San Peter Festival, folktales and friendly people, several important scenes,locations, and many delicious dishes. There are five members in my family, including my son, my younger brother, my parents and I.
My father is an independent worker who works building houses, painting and fixing infrastructure . My mother is a housewife, she takes care of my baby and loves us deeply.I am a graduated student at the Department of Foreign Languages, Universidad Surcolombiana.

I have become confident at the language since I got the
toppest score in the exam of Cambridge Tests for Young
Learners of English in 2007.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario